Tax Time is Approaching
It is that time of year again.
Here is a list of some important dates coming up.
Feb 28, 2019
- Employers due date for filing T4, T4A and T5 slips
March 1, 2019
- Deadline for RSP Contributions
April 30, 2019
- Individual tax returns are due
- Self employed tax owing is due
June 15, 2019
- Tax returns for self employed individuals are due
-For those who file gst/hst annually, filing is due three months after year end.
-For those who file gst/gst monthly or quarterly, filings are due one month after the reporting period.
Corporate Year End filings are due 6 mos after the year end.
Get ahead of your taxes. Have your prior year end filings. Make sure you books are up to date.
Visit us today. Even if you want us to just take a look. www.sumbookkeeper.com
TIP: Sign up for “my business account” through CRA and have all your small business taxes in one place with easy access.